CUBOT NOTE 7 SPECIFICATIONS
|Colors||black, blue, green, red|
|SIM type||Nano SIM|
The Cubot Note 7 comes with Android OS v10.0 Go Edition out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next OS.
|OS version||Android OS v10.0 Go Edition|
|SoC||Mediatek Helio P23 MT6763V|
|CPU||Octa-core, Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53|
The size of Note 7 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 5.5 inches IPS display of Cubot Note 7 with 480 x 960 px resolution is multitouch capable.
|Screen size||5.5 inches|
|Resolution||480 x 960 px|
The internal memory of Cubot Note 7 (2 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (16 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
|Internal storage||16 GB|
|Memory card slot||microSD|
The camera of the Note 7 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
|Selfie camera||8 MP|
|Main camera||13 MP, 4160 x 3120 px, autofocus|
The Cubot Note 7 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Note 7 phone has built-in FM radio. The built-in FM Radio is great for listening to your favorite radio station.
|GSM 2G bands||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|Network coverage||2G / 3G / 4G|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Headphone||3.5 mm jack|
The Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge. The battery of Note 7 is removable. You can simply buy a new piece from the open market and interchange it easily by yourself.
|Type||Li-Ion 3100 mAh|
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Note 7 phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Cubot phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Cubot Note 7 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone doesn’t support fast charging technology.
|Sensors||accelerometer, fingerprint, light, proximity|
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 Happy customers
- Real people on our support team
- We proudly offer an absolute satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At Smart Pants Global, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, that is why we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchasing experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can enjoy the best shopping experience.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with our service, easy Product Return and Full Refund will be provided. We are always ready to give you the best solutions!